Lectures and Presentations
Sunday, July 1, 2012 Manchester Town Hall, Manchester
- Dr. Deborah Weissman: Opening speech
Monday, July 2, 2012 Manchester Communication Acadamy, Manchester
- Mr. Clive Lawton: The challenges of Multiculturalism and Social Responsibility
- Revd. Dr. Helene Egnell: Response to the lecture by Clive Lawton
- Mohammed Amin and David Berkley: Muslim Jewish Relations in an increasingly secular Europe
- Reuven Firestone: Is Multiculturalism Passé?
and additionally: PowerPointPresentation
Tuesday, July 3, Manchester Communication Adademy, Manchester
- Mr. John Denham MP: Multiculturalism and shared responsibility
- Dr. Ed Kessler: Response to the lecture by John Denham MP
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 Manchester Communication Academy, Manchester
- Prof. Kwok Pui-Lan: Jewish-Christian Dialogue in the Non-Western World
- Baroness Rabbi Dr. Julia Neuberger: Response to the lecture by Prof. Kwok Pui-Lan
- Ruth Langer: New Research Important for Jewish-Christian Dialogue: Jewish Theologies of Christianity
- Prof. Kwok Pui-lan: Workshop on Jewish-Christian Dialogue in Non-Western Countries
- Fr. Patrick Morrow: Christian Understandings of the ‘Other’: An Unfashionable Defence of Karl Rahner’s ‘Anonymous Christians’
- "Opening Session and Conference"
- "Outings and Gala Dinner"