In cooperation with the ICCJ webmaster, the communications officer will assist the ICCJ General Secretary five hours/week, starting July 15, 2015.
The job will encompass among other things:
- Creatively enhancing the ICCJ presence on the Internet by developing a distinctive image of ICCJ in the electronic media
- Keeping the ICCJ website (www.iccj.org) updated by
- collecting, editing and translating news about ICCJ and its members world wide and
- updating the documentation on ICCJ and interfaith topics discussed on the Internet
- Expanding and intensifying ICCJ’s presence on social media (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- Strengthening ties between ICCJ and its 40 member organizations world-wide and other organizations envolved in interreligious dialogue
- A relevant academic background and experience in working with electronic media
- Proficiency in English and at least one other language (French, German or Spanish)
- Knowledge of Jewish-Christian and Jewish-Christian-Muslim dialogue world-wide
- Familiarity with social networks
- Familiarity with common software for text, image, and video editing
- Ability to work independently from wherever you live
Please send your CV in English to ICCJ's General Secretary Anette Adelmann, firstname.lastname@example.org, and state your salary expectations.
Applications should be sent by July 1, 2015 at the latest. The communications officer will start his/her job on July 15, 2015.
Anette Adelmann, ICCJ General Secretary
Heppenheim, Martin Buber House
June 1, 2015
To download full advert text as pdf-file please click here.