The video contains five brief presentations reflecting various perspectives on the theme:
- A personal experience of a Chanukkah-Advent multifaith event
- An exploration of the themes “light” and “darkness” with an appeal to engage both symbols even to experience “living in darkness”
- A Jewish appreciation of Chanukkah as an embrace of culture and expression of identity
- An exposition of Matthew’s story of the Magi
- A geographical / spatial insight into light and darkness from the southern hemisphere
A concluding 5 mins has the presenters engaging each other with their particular insights.